Am I in the City of Happy Valley?

Please type an address in the Address Locator at the top left corner of the map or click on the map to find out whether or not the address is within our City Limits.

The Green area is the located in the City of Happy Valley.

The Orange Area is unincorporated Clackamas County.


We have provided this information to help you find out if an address is located within our City Limits. Please call us at 503-783-3800 for any verification of an address or with any questions you may have.

If you have more questions about these or other projects in the City, please contact the Planning Division.