Did you find your way here with the help of the 2021 Happy Valley Magazine? Well, you’ve come to the right place!
Throughout the months of April, May, and June, Hap will be visiting some popular spots in the City. Your task is to figure out his locations.
Hap will offer up some clues each month, so if you can figure out his location, you’ll be on your way to victory!
- Check back at the start of each month for a new set of clues to decode.
- Enter your guess along with your contact information, and if you are correct, you will be entered to win one of three 4th of July Party Packages, complete with hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, and other assorted goodies.
- Deadline to enter is June 25, 2021 by 5PM. Winners will be notified via Email by Monday, June 28, 2021 and items will be available for pick up from City Hall Tuesday, June 29, 2021 between noon to 5pm.
While you may enter multiple times each month, right answers will only be counted once per month, per household. Contest is open to residents of the City of Happy Valley only. Not sure if you reside in the City of Happy Valley? Check out our City limits map to find out!
Hap likes to learn, so he went to the place
Where both facts and fiction reside.
He walked past some art as he went to the door,
His personalized bundle Hap eyed.
Retrieving the items, he then found a spot
And read from cover to cover.
Thanks to this place, Hap is immersed and intrigued,
Excited for more to discover.
Need more clues?
- This place offers a variety of services, including virtual programs, a group for teens, and access to all kinds of helpful resources.
- Originally stationed near the Clackamas Town Center, this popular Happy Valley location found its forever home on SE Sieben Way, opening its doors in March 2012.
Hap is at home at this central location
That houses records and files.
While processing permits is a task he can do,
His favorite is inspiring smiles.
There are interesting sculptures outside in the garden
The City tree stands proud and tall.
The Mayor and Council are familiar faces ‘round here
Inside, Hap writes Emails and makes a call.
Need more clues?
- At this location, you can get a license for your dog, apply for a building permit, and even pay a speeding ticket.
- This building is 25,000 square feet and employees started working there in 2009.
Check back. Clues coming 1st week in June.