Printing at the Library
Wireless Printing at the Happy Valley Library
- Send prints from your smartphone, tablet, or computer using one of the three methods below.
- Once the print job is sent, contact the library to confirm that your job has been sent successfully. (503-783-3455 or [email protected])
- Stop by the Print Release station in the library to release your print job.
- Printing costs (cash only):
- Black/white: $0.10/page
- Color: $0.50/page
- LINCC library cardholders get a $0.50 daily credit
Three ways to send print jobs to the library:
- Fill out the online form at http://www.lincc.org/hvprint
- Email from any device directly to the library’s print system at:
[email protected] (black and white, single-sided)
[email protected] (black and white, double-sided)
[email protected] (color, single-sided)
[email protected] (color, double-sided)
- Download the PrinterOn app to your device and find the printer at Happy Valley Library.