Printing at the Library
Wireless Printing at the Happy Valley Library
Send prints from your smartphone, tablet, or computer using one of the three methods below.
- Once the print job is sent, contact the library to have reference staff release the print job. (503-783-3455 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Wait for the library to confirm that your print job has been printed successfully.
- Call the front desk at the number posted at the door (503-783-3456) when you arrive at the library to pick up your prints.
Three ways to send print jobs to the library:
- Fill out the online form at http://www.lincc.org/hvprint
- Email from any device directly to the library’s print system at:
email@example.com (black and white, single-sided)
firstname.lastname@example.org (black and white, double-sided)
email@example.com (color, single-sided)
firstname.lastname@example.org (color, double-sided)
- Download the PrinterOn app to your device and find the printer at Happy Valley Library.
For a limited time, printing costs are waived.