News & Announcements See All →
- 162nd Avenue CLOSED April 1st – July 1st
- Public invited to review updated hazard mitigation plan
- Local Infrastructure to be Addressed at Urban Renewal Open House Meeting
- The City is looking for a Part-Time Library Assistant!
- Community Garden applications are being accepted
HAPPY VALLEY IS A PLANNED GROWTH COMMUNITY
Are you proud to be a resident of Happy Valley? There are many reasons to enjoy living in this community. With our beautiful parks, meandering trails, well maintained streets, safe neighborhoods, and attractive commercial centers, Happy Valley is a wonderful place to call home. Much of the look and feel of the city took decades of thoughtful planning and steadfast leadership to instill development standards that reflect the community values. Since its incorporation as a city in 1965, Happy Valley has grown from a rural area with a population of approximately 300 people to a thriving suburb of over 20,000 residents. Happy Valley is one of the fastest growing cities and has one of the highest median family incomes in Oregon. We are proud of our heritage and excited for the future ahead.