News & Announcements See All →
- Special Visitors Take Tour of City Hall
- [Operation] Santa Comes to Town Dec. 8-10
- Join a Volunteer Board in Happy Valley
- THANKSGIVING SHOPPING CHALLENGE EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS
- Principals take on the First Responders in Second Annual Shopping Challenge
HAPPY VALLEY IS A PLANNED GROWTH COMMUNITY
Are you proud to be a resident of Happy Valley? There are many reasons to enjoy living in this community. With our beautiful parks, meandering trails, well maintained streets, safe neighborhoods, and attractive commercial centers, Happy Valley is a wonderful place to call home. Much of the look and feel of the city took decades of thoughtful planning and steadfast leadership to instill development standards that reflect the community values. Since its incorporation as a city in 1965, Happy Valley has grown from a rural area with a population of approximately 300 people to a thriving suburb of over 18,000 residents. Happy Valley is one of the fastest growing cities and has one of the highest median family incomes in Oregon. We are proud of our heritage and excited for the future ahead.