News & Announcements See All →
- Urban Renewal Plan City Council Notice:
- Urban Renewal Plan Planning Commission Notice:
- The City of Happy Valley is soliciting bids from qualified contractors
- Happy Valley Dumpster Day
- “Special Visitors Take Tours at City Hall”
HAPPY VALLEY IS A PLANNED GROWTH COMMUNITY
Are you proud to be a resident of Happy Valley? There are many reasons to enjoy living in this community. With our beautiful parks, meandering trails, well maintained streets, safe neighborhoods, and attractive commercial centers, Happy Valley is a wonderful place to call home. Much of the look and feel of the city took decades of thoughtful planning and steadfast leadership to instill development standards that reflect the community values. Since its incorporation as a city in 1965, Happy Valley has grown from a rural area with a population of approximately 300 people to a thriving suburb of over 20,000 residents. Happy Valley is one of the fastest growing cities and has one of the highest median family incomes in Oregon. We are proud of our heritage and excited for the future ahead.