We oversee all aspects of employment and promote a safe and pleasant work environment.
Our office is here to serve City employees, those seeking employment and those inquiring about personnel-related matters.
The City of Happy Valley maintains a policy of providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, sec, national origin, mental or physical disability, veteran’s status or other protected status consistent with applicable law. We strive to make employment decisions based on our evaluation of an individual’s qualifications, ability and contribution to the success of our City.
- Recruitment and Selection
- Classification and Compensation
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Relations
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Employee Training and Development
- Property and Liability Insurance
Areas of responsibility:
- Administration of the City’s safety, workers’ compensation
- Coordinating health and wellness programs
- Maintaining a variety of records