Municipal Court

Due to the quickly evolving situation related to COVID-19, you will be notified by mail to your address of record with your new court date.  If you have questions or want to resolve your court matter prior to your appearance date, you can do so by paying on-line, emailing: court@happyvalleyor.gov  or calling the Happy Valley Municipal Court at 503-783-3822.

The Municipal Court is the judicial branch of the City of Happy Valley government. It has jurisdiction over most city and state traffic offenses committed within city limits, as well as Municipal Code Ordinance violations.

The Municipal Court clerks can answer questions about the court schedule and bail amounts, take payments and help with other administrative matters. However, they cannot give legal advice. If you need legal advice, you should consult an attorney. For help finding one, call the Oregon State Bar’s Lawyer Referral Service at (503) 620-0222 or 1-800-452-8260.

We’re here to help you through the process of resolving your traffic or code violation.

Driving Directions

From I-205

  • Take the Sunnyside Road Exit
  • Proceed east on Sunnyside Road (approximately three miles) to the stoplight at 162nd Avenue and enter the left-turn lane
  • Turn left onto 162nd Avenue, head north for 0.2 miles, then turn left into the City Hall parking lot


Steve Campbell

Director of Community Services & Public Safety

(503) 783-3818

Kim Carrier

Court Clerk II

(503) 783-3848

Hon. Larry J. Blake, Jr.

Presiding Judge

Amy Lindgren

City Prosecutor

Clackamas County Covid-19/Omicron Information