2019 STREET IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT (CIP-01-19)
Closing Date/Time: Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 2:00 PM (sealed bid submittal only)
Engineer’s Estimate: $525,000 – $600,000
The City of Happy Valley is soliciting bids from qualified contractors for pavement restoration which includes the following components:
• Pavement Grinding
• Dig Out and Repair
• Cement-Treated Sub-Grade (CTB)
• Asphaltic Concrete Pavement
• Speed Hump Replacement
• Catch Basin Installation
• Curb Repair
- Construction must be completed no later than Friday, August 30, 2019.
- No bid shall be considered unless bidders are qualified in accordance with the applicable parts of ORS 279C and are registered with the Oregon Construction Contractors and. Bidder shall also identify whether bidder is a current resident, as defined in ORS 279A.120.
- Bidders must complete the Return Receipt Form located at the front of the contract documents file and email it to Karleen Aichele, email@example.com in order to receive updates and addendum notifications and be considered a Bid Holder
BID DOCUMENT LINKS