Report a Concern

Use this form to report a customer service request. The reported location must be within the City of Happy Valley boundaries. To help determine if the location of your request is in Happy Valley, visit the City Limit Boundary webpage where you can type in the address.  If the request is outside Happy Valley, it is most likely in unincorporated Clackamas County and we would gladly assist in directing you to the correct person or you may contact Clackamas County Code Enforcement directly. The City will need your information in order to address the situation in a timely manner and allow us to respond to you on our actions.

  • If you have an urgent issue, please call 9-1-1.

  • Please check the appropriate box below.
  • Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, pdf, Max. file size: 10 MB.
  • This form will be considered a public record of the City of Happy Valley and may be disclosable under the Oregon Public Records Law.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
COVID-19 Latest Information