If you have any questions, please contact the Municipal Court at (503) 783-3800.
- Be polite and courteous to the judge, court personnel, and to those around you.
- Cellular phones, pagers, and other electronic devices should be muted or turned off.
- Recording equipment and cameras are not allowed without advance notice and permission.
- Drugs, controlled substances, contraband or paraphernalia are not allowed in the building.
- Food or drink is not allowed in the courtroom (bottled water is permitted.)
- All tobacco use (including electronic smoking devices, tobacco gum and chewing tobacco) is strictly prohibited.
- Suitable attire is required. Remove hats upon entering the courtroom. No shorts, tank tops, or excessively soiled, damaged, or ill-fitting clothing is permitted. You will be directed by the Judge to return at a later date, dressed appropriately for a court appearance.
- Children may be present in the courtroom, however, if they disturb the proceedings you will be asked to remove them. Childcare services are not provided.
- Backpacks or similar items may be subject to inspection by the court bailiff prior to entering the courtroom.
- Weapons are prohibited in the courtroom except by law enforcement officers.