We are making plans to reopen the library. It will be a little different than before, so you can check this page for the latest information on what to expect.
No-Contact Holds Pickup: Please see our Reopening page for information and hours for No-Contact Holds Pickup and limited In Library Browsing.
Materials Checked Out: All materials currently have a four week check out period.
Returns: Book drops are open 24/7. Materials are quarantined after return; please allow 48 hours for items to be removed from your account.
- Tax help from AARP:
- Get federal tax forms and instructions here:
- To order IRS forms and publications by phone,
- File your federal tax return online for free:
- Get Oregon tax forms and instructions here:
- To order Oregon tax forms and publications by phone,
- File your Oregon tax return online for free:
Book Bundles For Kids, Teens, and Adults
Board books for babies, picture books for bedtime, early readers, chapter books, teen fiction, comics, novels, nonfiction – tell us what you like and we’ll choose a stack of books for you! You can call us at 503-783-3454, or just use this form.