No-Contact Holds Pickup:
We are now providing two ways to pick up your holds. All you need is your library card number!
1. Call 503-783-3456 and give us your library card number.
2. Schedule an appointment for a time that works for you.
3. Arrive at the library at your scheduled time.
4. Collect your already checked out items on the table in our foyer.
1. Drop by the library.
2. Call 503-783-3456 and give us your library card number.
3. Wait as we gather your items, check them out, and place them on the table.
4. Collect your items after the library staff is back in the building.
Materials Checked Out: All materials currently have a four week check out period.
Returns: Book drops are open 24/7. Materials are quarantined after return; please allow 48 hours for items to be removed from your account.
Book Bundles For Kids, Teens, and Adults
Board books for babies, picture books for bedtime, early readers, chapter books, teen fiction, comics, novels, nonfiction – tell us what you like and we’ll choose a stack of books for you! You can call us at 503-783-3454, or just use this form.
We’re providing programming and services to our community while we are closed and practicing social distancing.
Top Reads of 2019
Check out this list of our favorite books for all ages published in 2019.
Sign up to receive the Happy Valley Library Newsletter.