Youth Basketball Open Gym
HAPPY VALLEY YOUTH BASKETBALL – OPEN GYM NIGHT EVERY MONDAY!
Happy Valley Parks and Recreation is excited to offer open gym nights! Open gym is an opportunity for youth to practice their basketball skills, shoot hoops with their friends and stay active! Bring your own basketball and water bottle.
Open to youth ages, 10-17yrs, available on a first-come, first-served basis. A liability waiver must be completed for each participant. To provide a safe environment, there will be a maximum of 30 participants in the gym at a time. All participants must sign in. Masks or face coverings are optional. All staff and volunteers age 16+ must be vaccinated per OHA Covid-19 School Vaccine Requirement. Open gym is welcome to all Happy Valley residents. No organized groups allowed during open gym night.
- Location: Scouters Mountain Elementary School Gym -10811 SE 172nd Happy Valley OR 97086
- Mondays 4/4 – 5/23 | 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Maximum participants = 30
- Minor Liability Waiver
Rules and Guidelines:
- No organized groups allowed during open gym night.
- No food or drink allowed in the gym, only water bottles. Water fountains are available in the hallway.
- Open gym may not be appropriate for all children and require parental supervision. Our staff does not provide supervision during open gym.
- You must wear proper attire at all times. This includes shirts and athletic shoes. No undergarments may be showing. Black-soled shoes are prohibited, except for non-marking soles.
- If an accident or injury occurs, please notify a staff member immediately. Please report all unsafe conditions.
- Protection of personal belongings – Staff is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Zero Tolerance: NO profanity, fighting, spitting, gambling, horseplay or destruction of property. Any instances may result in discipline. This can include, but is not limited to, excusing participant from premise, suspending future open gym privileges, notifying parents/guardians or reporting to the authorities. Please report any instances to a staff member.