Park Concern Request Form
Request forms will be accepted by the City of Happy Valley throughout the year.
The following is an explanation of how your request will be reviewed for consideration.
- Applicant completes the Park Concern Request Form and submits it to City Hall via e-mail, fax, mail or hand delivery.
- Request form is routed to the Public Works Director for review.
- Findings/Recommendations are presented to the Parks Advisory Committee.
- The Parks Advisory Committee will review and make decisions based upon the applicable criteria and recommendations from the Public Works Director.
- The Parks Advisory Committee meets once a quarter at City Hall. Applicants will be notified as to the meeting date at which their request will be reviewed, and are welcome to attend this public meeting.