Request forms will be accepted by the City of Happy Valley throughout the year. Following is an explanation of how your request will be reviewed for consideration.
- Applicant completes the Park Concern Request Form and submits it to City Hall via e-mail, fax, mail or hand delivery.
- Request form is routed to the Public Works Director for review.
- Findings/Recommendations are presented to the Parks Advisory Committee.
- The Parks Advisory Committee will review and make decisions based upon the applicable criteria and recommendations from the Public Works Director.
- The Parks Advisory Committee meets once a quarter at City Hall. Applicants will be notified as to the meeting date at which their request will be reviewed, and are welcome to attend this public meeting.