To apply for a passport, you need one (1) passport photo (2 inches by 2 inches). For your convenience, the City of Happy Valley can take passport photos for a fee of $10.
Please be aware of the following requirements for the photo you submit or have taken at City Hall:
- One (1) passport-ready photo must be submitted with the passport application.
- Photos must have been taken within the past six months and be a clear likeness of the bearer.
- Photos must be in color and have a plain white or light background.
- Passport photographs must be 2 inches by 2 inches and comply with the image size specifications stipulated on the passport application form.
- Photos must be clear and show a front view and front face.
- Only the applicant can appear in the photo (this includes photos of infants.)
- The photos should bear the applicant’s normal appearance. If hearing devices, wigs, etc. are normally worn, then they should be worn when the photo is taken.
- Photos should be taken in normal street attire, without a hat or headgear, unless the headgear is part of religious attire that is worn daily.
- Photos may not be taken in any uniform, including uniforms worn by the Armed Forces of the U.S.