Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- The standard font used throughout the site has been chosen to be easily legible.
- Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using color. This doesn’t mean that colors are not used to organize information; instead it means there are also other, non-color dependent ways of doing this.
- All images and hyperlinks, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means when an image or hyperlink is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
Adobe Acrobat is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.