Street Lights

Street Lights

All street light requests and street light outages or other repair problems need to be reported to Clackamas County Service District No. 5. Please be ready with the following information:

  • Name
  • Phone number
  • Specific street address nearest to the light
  • Specific nature of the problem such as burned out, always on, and cycles on and off

Nearly all power poles and most street light-only poles have a metal tag with an alphanumeric map location and a one or two digit pole number. These numbers are very helpful if you have them available.

Follow Happy Valley on Facebook