Clackamas County Information and Services

Learn more about County led projects and amenities by visiting www.clackamas.us.

Give ODOT input on their proposed tolling plans

There are two opportunities in the coming weeks to express your views about Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) tolling plans to I-205.

I-205 Toll Project Environmental Assessment: Public Input, Feb. 21 – April 7.

Media Release:

Clackamas County Board approves historic investment to reduce homelessness Board voted to purchase hotel for transitional housing

Oregon City, ORE.—Feb. 16, 2023: The Clackamas County Board of Commissioners voted to approve a historic investment to own its first transitional housing property.

“Our residents recently prioritized homelessness as the number one issue they care about,” said Clackamas County Board Chair Tootie Smith. “We know that purchasing this property is the right thing to do to help residents living outside stabilize their lives and get into permanent housing.”

Read Full Media Release

For more information, please contact Clackamas County Board of Commissioners

Happy Valley partners with Clackamas County for:

Report a road concern to Clackamas County

Did you know Sunnyside Road and some other streets in Happy Valley are under the jurisdiction of Clackamas County? To report a concern regarding a non-Happy Valley governed street or road, be sure to contact Clackamas County using their online form. Not sure if a road is maintained by Happy Valley or Clackamas County? View map here.

Happy Valley city limits explained

While a physical location may include Happy Valley in its address, that doesn’t always guarantee it is situated within official City limits. Happy Valley also includes areas of unincorporated Clackamas County. Learn more here.

Contact Board of County Commissioners