“It is unlawful for any person, company, or corporation to explode or cause to be exploded any explosive used or intended to be used for the purpose of blasting out rock, gravel, earth, or other substances within the corporate limits of the City, without having first received a permit from the City Manager, no less than three business days prior to the first use of the explosives.”
Ord. 268 1 (part), 2003
Happy Valley Municipal Code Ordinance 8.08.340
Requirements & Fees
- Obtain a Certificate of Insurance with the City of Happy Valley listed on insurance.
- Communicate with the Sunrise Water Authority and list them on insurance.
- Notify any utilities that could be affected (i.e. cell towers, gas).
- Notify all properties within 150′ of site or 300′ if shoot is not covered.
- Notify Clackamas County Emergency Communications.
- Complete and submit the Blasting Permit checklist and application to City Hall.