Fees and Processing Time
Application Fees to the U.S. Department of State must be made by check or money order only. Acceptance Facility Fees (a separate payment to the City of Happy Valley) for execution fees, or passport photo service may be made by cash, check, money order or debit/credit card service.
*Execution Fees and Passport Fees are two separate payments.
|Passport Travel Documents||Execution Fee (payable to "City of Happy Valley") - check, cash or card||Passport Fee (payable to "US Dept of State") - check or money order ONLY|
|U.S. Passport Book|
|Under Age 16||$35.00||$100.00|
|Age 16 & Over||$35.00||$130.00|
|U.S. Passport Card|
|Under Age 16||$35.00||$15.00|
|Age 16 & Over||$35.00||$30.00|
|U.S. Passport Book & Card|
|Under Age 16||$35.00||$115.00|
|Age 16 & Over||$35.00||$160.00|
U.S. Department of State Processing Time
- Routine service for passports is 7-10 weeks.
- Expedited service (for an additional $60) is 4-6 weeks.
- Overnight Delivery Service: To send your expedited application overnight, an additional postal charge of $26.95 is required. (Payable to “City of Happy Valley”)
- Overnight Return Delivery Service (recommended but not required): Add $18.32 per application to your check or money order, payable to “U.S. Department of State”, to have your processed passport returned to you via overnight service.
- Customers who have a life-or-death emergency or urgent travel within 3 business days should visit travel.state.gov for information. Please contact the National Passport Information Center at 1-877-487-2778. You will be required to submit all documents including proof of your immediate departure date.
If you have any questions about the City of Happy Valley’s passport application acceptance program, please contact the city at 503-783-3800.