Road Condition Information
Happy Valley Public Works and Clackamas County road crews work hard to keep the local streets safe and drivable. This includes routine road and sign maintenance, road repairs, and keeping roads clear from debris.
Non-Hazardous Road Conditions
- Address including city, state, and zip code
- Contact phone number
- Detailed description of the condition
- Road name, nearest cross street, and/or address
Non-hazardous road conditions include:
- Pot holes in road
- Road signs down or missing, not including stop signs
- Eroded shoulders
- Sight obstruction
Hazardous Road Conditions
Clackamas County Sheriff’s Department: (503) 655-8211
To report a hazardous road condition that needs immediate attention, contact Clackamas County Sheriff’s Department.
Hazardous road conditions include:
- Stop sign down or missing
- Malfunctioning traffic signal
- Tree on roadway obstructing traffic
- Debris or material on roadway obstructing traffic flow
- Standing water obstructing traffic flow
- Dead deer or elk obstructing traffic flow
- Pot hole or sink hole imposing significant traffic hazard
In the event of adverse weather conditions and/or road closures, updates will be provided in the news section of this website and through the City’s Facebook account.